We offer you an exciting chance to interact with sumo wrestlers!!
Learn the sumo world’s behind-the-scenes stories and their daily life and enjoy Chanko-nabe hot pot!
This is a very rare opportunity to play sumo with sumo wrestlers (retired).
Let’s eat CHANKO-NABE (hot pot cooking) with a SUMO PERFORMANCE. You cannot experience this at anywhere else!
You will hear accurate sumo knowledge and have an opportunity to try CHANKO-NABE. (CHANKO-NABE: unique meal in the Sumo world). We hope you have great time and enjoy Sumo world.
◆Enjoy the SUMO PERFORMANCE
You will learn about sumo history, manner, training, the real match and so on with explanations in English.
1. Explanation about fundamental actions by two wrestlers (they were real sumo wrestlers in the past).
2. Introduction of some techniques including prohibited techniques
3. Real 3 matches
4. You can try playing Sumo with the wrestlers
*Guests need to wear a costume which is prepared.
5. Souvenir Photo with them!
*Demonstration contents may be changed due to a condition.
Eating CHANKO-NABE (hot pot cooking) is a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet. Why can sumo wrestlers grow so much even if they eat such a healthy meal? It is because they eat it with a huge amount of rice, and they train hard every day.
・CHANKO-NABE(hot pot cooking) ※CHANKO-NABE cooked by staff used be sumo wrestlers.
・Pork cutlet plate
・Oolong tea or water (included)
You can order alcoholic drinks and soft drinks for an additional fee.
Important note for Meal:
Please do let us know at least 2 days prior to your tour date, if you have any food restriction or allergy. We cannot arrange a vegetarian or special meal option on the day of your activity.
Price (per person)
*5,500 Yen for children under 11 years old.
Sumo demonstration starts at 1PM
Chanko lunch start at 1PM
End of program at 3PM(You may leave the restaurant any time before 3pm.)
This experience is only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
3-1-11 Tatekawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan ‘Yokozuna Tonkatsu Dosukoi Tanaka’
1. Please contact us for availability through BOOK IT button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent Credit Card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservation cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
-Between 7days and 3days: 30% of the program charge
-2days in advance : 50% of the program charge
-Less than a day before or no show:100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.