Authentic Sumo Wrestler Morning Practice Viewing in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of Japan’s national sports, Sumo?
This is a great opportunity to watch sumo wrestlers’ serious practice and training from a short distance.
Feel the sumo world and observe how the practice is usually done.
This experience will certainly be unforgettable.
Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec
*End time varies day by day.
・This is not a private tour. There may be other participants.
・Please keep in mind the following rules during the visit:
– A sumo stable is not a tourist facility. Sumo wrestlers train very hard and seriously.
Please make sure to show respect to the stable master and wrestlers.
– Please watch the training quietly and do not walk around the stable.
– Please be quiet in the stable. Even whispering may disturb the wrestlers.
– Do not stand in the ring or on the sandy ground.
• – At the entrance of the stable, please take off your shoes. Then sit cross-legged on the floor. Don’t stretch your legs toward the ring. It is considered impolite to show the soles of your feet to the wrestlers.
– Please take off your hat and sunglasses.
– Do not eat, drink, or smoke inside the stable.
– You can take photos during the training, but do not stand or move about. Please do not use flash or cameras with loud shutters.
• – Once you start watching the training, you are supposed to stay until the wrestlers finish their training. So please be sure not to leave the stable during the training.
• Transportation to the stables, food and beverage is not included.
• Please follow the guide’s instructions during the program. We will not be responsible for any accidents caused by disregarding the instructions.
• Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
We are determines which sumo stable is in the best condition the tour.
Hence, you will be informed of the exact meeting point and time a week prior to your scheduled tour date.
1. Please contact us for availability through BOOK IT button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent Credit Card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservation cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
-Between 10days and 3days: 30% of the program charge
-2days in advance : 50% of the program charge
-Less than a day before or no show:100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.