Wrestle with a Sumo Wrestler on Real Sumo Ring in Ryogoku
Join this tour and stand on an actual Sumo Ring and face off with an ex-Sumo wrestler!
We offer you an exciting chance to interact with sumo wrestlers!!
You will be able to learn the basic rules and regulation and also the daily life of a Sumo wrestler and their struggle to reach the top.
This is a very rare opportunity that you don’t want to miss out.
Also what makes this tour even more special is the fact that children and women are also allowed to stand on the ring and join the experience.
What does this mean?
In the Sumo world, women were never allowed on the Sumo ring, and this had been a huge topic in Japan. However with this tour anyone can stand on a real Sumo ring!
After the performance and your heroic act of wrestling with a Sumo wrestler you will be able to go to any of the 11 stores that are in the “Edo NOREN” area for lunch.
You will be given a ticket which you can choose 1 meal from any of the 11 stores below.
*Some restaurant might be closed depending on the date.
1. Tokyo Shouten – Japanese Sake store
2. Tsukishima Monja MOHEJI – Okonomiyaki (Japanese hybrid of pizza and pancake)
3. Kabuki Maguro – Seafood
4. Chanko Kirishima – Chanko nabe is a dish that Sumo wrestler eats
5. Ryogoku Bashisabo – Japanese sweets
6. Tsukiji Kagura Sushi – Sushi restaurant
7. Nezu Torihana – Chicken cuisine such as Yakitori
8. Tempura Hisago – Tempura restaurant
9. Monzenchaya Narukuchi – Seafood and Rice based cuisine
10. Nihonbashi Yabukyu – Soba restuarant
11. Tsukijishokudo Genchan – Seafood
If you don’t want to have lunch you can exchange your ticket for souvenirs or for Japanese sake as well!
A option: Sumo design Paper weight
B option: Sumo Chopstick
C option: Edo Rice + Sumo Ramen (Salt flavor) + Sumo Ring Coaster
Price (per person)
(Age 7 and above) 11,000 JPY
Children below the Age of 6 can join in free. (However lunch ticket is no included)
1 hour for Sumo performance
Starting time is 10AM. Please be at the facility before 9:45AM.
(Lunch ticket must be used on that day from 11:00AM – 1:00PM)
This experience is only on Tuesday
RYOUGOKU EDO-NOREN (1-3-20 Yokoami Sumida-ku.Tokyo)
1. Please contact us for availability through BOOK IT button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent Credit Card.
|Credit card payment|
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
– Between 7 days and 4 days: 30% of the program charge
– 3 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
– Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Condition – Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.